Thursday, June 13, 2013

End of School Year Festivites

Currently listening to: SMASH soundtrack... love me some Hit List!

These last couple of weeks have been jam-packed with events... mostly parties. Goodbye dinners, Awards Night, Farewell Gibshas, End of Volleyball Season Bowling Extravanganzas. I figured I would catch you all up with pictures from these various events...

Most of our singles group saying good-bye to the three leaving us: Malisa, Jolene, and Joe (and Amsale)


A group of my 7th grade girls at Awards Night: a time to honor students with academic and athletic awards

Some of the 9th grade girls at Awards Night
Our entire singles "family" at the Bingham Farewell Gibsha (party)
End of the season party with my U14 volleyball girls- fun time of bowling and eating out

Playing soccer with some alumni and teachers vs. the Varsity Girls soccer team

Now, we are gearing up for Graduation and its ensuing festivities happening tomorrow. Can't believe that my first year of teaching is almost over!! It's been a great experience and I'm already excited for the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment