Thursday, September 6, 2012

Exciting News!!


God is amazing! My support has reached 100%! Praise God for his provision and thank you to all of you who have joined in this ministry with me! I'm excited to move through this stage of raising support and start the next one! 

I have a departure date! The visa and ticketing process have begun and I have a departure date of October 1. I'm thrilled to start sorting, packing, and wrapping up my life here in Pennsylvania so that I can get to Ethiopia and continue this ministry at Bingham Academy! 




Ethiopia, here I come!! 




For a man's ways are in full view of the Lord, and he examines all his paths.     Proverbs 5:21 








Thank you for your continued prayers! I'll keep you posted as I begin this next chapter of my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment