Monday, August 27, 2012

The Days March On...

Currently listening: Can't Stop Thinking about You by Steve Moakler

It's been a while since I've updated and a lot of things have happened since then~

I am a year older... and wiser? I celebrated a birthday last week which was full of friends and family. Water-skiing, a bonfire, ice cream cake- it's hard to ask for a better day.

Funfetti with friends... the best!


Started to say goodbye... As that time of year rolls around and school starts up again, I've started to say farewell to various friends. Some have gone off to grad school, others leaving for a year or two in Hong Kong~ I thought I was going to be the first one leaving and now it's hard to be on the other side.

Long's Park in Lancaster with old and new friends~ delightful. 

Bingham started school... Last Tuesday marked the start of the new school year for Bingham Academy and while I wish I was there, I am so grateful for those that can cover my classes till then. And now I can be reading the content and preparing lessons before I leave!

Support continues to come in... God is so faithful and keeps bringing it in slow and steady. I'm at 83% with some budget adjustments, so things keep moving along! No tickets purchased, so no departure date at this point, but I will be sure to let you know when that happens! Thank you so much to all of you who have joined with me in this ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment