Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!

Need to: pack! Second road trip of the summer: Ohio!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the fathers out there!! I want to say a special thank you to my father- who has provided such an example of love and service throughout my lifetime. Without his model, I would not be the person I am today- love you Daddy!!


There's some matching rosy cheeks. 

Who knew we had a similar head tilt... 

And may we always remember our Heavenly Father and the unconditional love he gives us- which covers over a multitude of blessings in every moment of our lives. May we never forget his son, Jesus Christ and may our actions strive to emulate his perfect example in everything that we do.

I believe my (earthly) father's life verse sums it up nicely: John 3: 30 He must become greater, I must become less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment