Saturday, June 30, 2012

God's Faithfulness Once Again!

Currently: packing (3rd road trip of the summer: South Jersey!)

Friday night, I had the opportunity to share a little bit about my journey and upcoming ministry at Carlisle BIC. It was an intimate group which afforded me the chance to not only speak in front of everyone, but also chat a little bit afterwards as well. I truly enjoyed being able to share my full story with various people that have had an impact on my own life. And once again, God showed up and proved his faithfulness through the obedience of his people. I am so blessed to have people in my life that love me and want to support me! 

I look forward to continue to share my story this next week in South Jersey!

At this point my support thus raised (by God!)
One-time needs: 55%
Monthly: 12%


No comments:

Post a Comment