Friday, July 13, 2012

Sing Praises!

Currently: packing (again). Massachusetts for a wedding then on to Charlotte for SIMGo!

Clap your hands all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy. How awesome is the Lord Most High, the great King over all the earth!


I have been saying to various people these last couple weeks that "it's never a good idea to raise your support in six weeks." It seems to put everything under a pressure cooker- me, the people I have been talking to, God. And who am I to put a time limit on God?!
But then He shows up and I am amazed again by his faithfulness! I am so excited to announce that through the power of God and the obedience of his people, my first goal has been met! The amount for one-time support has been surpassed over and above.

Thank you so much to all of you that have given! Thank you for joining with this ministry and blessing it in such a significant way! And most of all, thanks to the Lord most High for furthering your kingdom on earth.

God has ascended amid shouts of joy, the Lord amid the sounding of trumpets. Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises!                     Psalm 47: 1-2, 5-6


The work is not complete! I still need to meet my monthly goal and it's only at 25% at this point. Please pray  for those who God is calling to join in this ministry!



No comments:

Post a Comment